Product Manager (SaaS)
Refersion is a privately held, bootstrapped and profitable SaaS start-up located in New York City. Our flagship product is a performance marketing platform processing over 1.5 million online orders monthly. The product helps e-commerce businesses across the world startup, attribute, manage, and pay to their network of influencers and referrers.
We are currently seeking an experienced Digital Product Manager to join our growing NYC office. As a mid- to a senior-level member of our team, this is an exciting opportunity for the a self-starter that wants to become an integral part of our SaaS company.
What You'll Do
- Provide end-to-end product management, helping us roadmap features and plan and execute sprints for in-house engineers.
- Collaborate with design and user experience professionals to plan and conduct user research.
- Responsible for efficient communication between all project stakeholders, including internal departments and external vendors.
- Effectively communicate sprint summaries, bugs, improvements and new features to internal support team and our customers.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills under pressure.
- Must have strong facilitation skills in leading meetings, negotiating conflicts, building teams and group dynamics, and enabling creative thought processes.
- Create technical specifications based on individual product and feature needs.
- Map and coordinate existing processes across tech, design, and marketing.
- 5+ years experience directing project team members and overseeing technical and design deliverables.
- A solid background in web/graphic design and/or team management is strongly preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge of best practices for agile development, sprint planning, and ticket management/creation.
- Effectively able to triage bugs and feature requests from multiple sources and stakeholders.
- Strong design sensibility and organizational skills.
- Strong sense of ownership/leadership.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Experience with Jira or similar ticket management software required.
- Experience with Mixpanel and Github preferred.
We're a small, collaborative team operating with complete autonomy. This means that you will have direct impact in any project that you work on. Refersion is the perfect place for a candidate with serious entrepeneurial ambition.
Some other perks include:
- Great benefits: medical, dental, and vision.
- Convenient office location to all major public transportation lines.
- Flexible work hours.
- Plenty of office events such as happy hours and learning sessions.
- Kitchen with unlimited coffee/tea, beer, and snacks.
- Plenty of opportunity while we grow and scale.