Quality Assurance, Team Lead
We are a fast growing B2B app development company located in New York City. Our flagship product is a sales tracking (SaaS) platform in the e-commerce space. We work with many large well known retailers. The company is profitable and bootstrapped.
Who We're Looking For
We are looking for an application tester to join our small but mighty team as a QA team lead. You will be responsible for testing scenario design, building test cases, supporting our new QA process, and managing bugs. An understanding of test principles, and methodologies is required, and some knowledge of the SaaS industry is desirable.
- Plan, develop, and execute tests to deliver high-quality features to customers
- Document defects in our product development software
- Perform exploratory testing and facilitate test automation
- Perform cross-browser/device/OS compatibility testing
- Participate in design discussions, code reviews, and product demos
- Collaborate with Support and Client Services teams to address customer-facing issues
- Be self-motivated and disciplined, maintaining responsibility for all assigned tasks
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot issues quickly
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages
- Experience with automation testing tools for the web desired (Selenium, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
We're a tight knit team that works together closely. This means that you will have direct impact in any project that you work on.
Some other perks include:
- Great benefits: medical, dental, and vision.
- Convenient office location to public transportation (Midtown, Manhattan).
- Flexible office hours.
- Plenty of office events such as happy hours and learning sessions.
- Kitchen with unlimited coffee/tea, beer, and snacks.