Refersion is a profitable, private, and fast growing SaaS company located in New York City. Our flagship product is a sales tracking and marketing platform in the e-commerce space. Our clients range from large, well known online retailers to SMBs.
At Refersion, our technical staff believes that software development is a craft. It's part of our culture. We are a small team which allows for a really strong collaborative environment and the ability to build amazing apps that delight the user. A get stuff done attitude. Small, empowered, self-motivated teams can do big things. Our server stacks run PHP, MySQL, Redshift, React.js, ElastiCache, and more. If you're an intelligent developer who believes in doing what is best for the product, you'll love our team.
The ideal candidate will have 4-8 years of professional experience programming PHP applications. Additionally, experience with Node.JS, React or Angular is a strong plus. We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly person who values small company culture and teamwork. This person should be a self-starter and be forward thinking.
- 4+ years of experience in PHP
- Extensive experience with MySQL including: advanced filtering, joining, grouping, and sorting
- Understanding and prior experience building and consuming RESTful API's
- Expert in working within a code repository (hint: we use Git).
- Up to date with modern front-end workflows like SASS, Bower, and NPM.
- Prior experience with cloud hosted infrastructure like Azure or AWS.
- Priority given to developers with experience using React.
We're a small, collaborative team with no investors and a lot of freedom. This means that you will have direct impact in any project that you work on. Being a small, completely independent startup owned and operated by millennials, Refersion is the perfect place for a candidate with serious ambition. Some other perks include:
- Great benefits: medical, dental, and vision.
- Convenient office location to all major public transportation lines.
- Flexible work hours.
- Plenty of office events such as happy hours and learning sessions.
- Kitchen with unlimited coffee/tea, beer, and snacks.
- Plenty of opportunity while we grow and scale.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!