Business Development Manager (Miami)
Refersion is helping brands and merchants in every industry transform the way they manage affiliate and influencer marketing programs, track promotions and campaigns, and grow online sales. Our performance marketing SaaS platform has a large and growing client base ranging from enterprise retailers to small and emerging businesses. In 2018 alone, we helped 7,000+ merchants track $200M+ in referral revenue and payout $20M+ in commissions.
The business is expanding rapidly and headquartered in New York City, with a satellite office in Miami. Refersion is 100% bootstrapped, highly profitable, and wholly independent of investor funding. We are a nimble, smart, and curious team of technologists that takes pride in our entrepreneurial approach and collaborative culture.
The Business Development Manager will help Refersion build a resilient book of quality client leads to approach, win over and lead throughout the onboarding process. The ideal candidate will provide exceptional client service while having a hunter mentality, operating independently with a sense of urgency. The role will involve connecting and communicating with marketers and key decision makers within the e-ecommerce vertical. This position reports directly to the company founders and offers commission and/or bonus structure based on experience.
- Maintain partner relationships and attend conferences representing Refersion.
- Respond to inbound sales inquiries.
- Forecast and report sales pipeline to management.
- Oversee new client onboarding and maintain ongoing relationships.
- Research and stay up to date with industry trends and technologies to provide expertise to clients.
- 3 to 5 years experience selling SaaS based solutions.
- Sales experience working in a technology or software company.
- Ability to travel to various industry conferences and to our main office in NYC.
- Proven track record of establishing strong client relationships.
- Strong written and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to understand and communicate complex technical issues.
- Analytical and with a deep interest in marketing and advertising technology.
We're a small team that works together closely and operate with complete autonomy and freedom. This means you will have direct impact in any project that you work on and your success will be felt across the company and by your clients. Some other perks include:
- Great benefits: medical, dental, and vision.
- Convenient office location to public transportation.
- Flexible work hours.
- Plenty of office events such as happy hours and learning sessions.
- Kitchen with unlimited coffee/tea, beer, and snacks.