We are a fast growing B2B app development company located in New York City. Our flagship product is a sales tracking (SaaS) platform in the e-commerce space. We work with many large well known retailers. The company is profitable and bootstrapped.
Who We're Looking For
We are looking for an amazing Front-End Developer to be part of our entrepreneurial development team. You will work closely with a UI designer, UX designer, and two Back-End Developers. You will take designed layouts and transform them to live products. Organized and efficient, you'll work with our UX designer to build and maintain an entire interface library to speed up production and unify our interface. We're small team that moves quickly so you should be able to work well in this kind of environment.
- Given a visual design, you can generate HTML5 and CSS3 to help create a pixel perfect implementation
- Able to interface with backend developers to architect simple solutions to complex problems
- A solid understand of client-server API design
- Abile to work with Photoshop to transform a .PSD into a browser version
- Up to date with modern front end workflows like SASS, Bower, NPM, LESS, etc
- Knows how to git around and git along with a code repository (hint: we use git)
- Built and maintained interface libraries and general style guides for development
- Able to function within a team with fluid roles and evolving backlog
- Adhere to best practices by using and creating development patterns
- Able to deliver whole and complete product within the bounds of sprint
We're a tight knit team that works together closely. This means that you will have direct impact in any project that you work on.
Some other perks include:
- Great benefits: medical, dental, and vision.
- Convenient office location to public transportation (Midtown, Manhattan).
- Flexible office hours.
- Plenty of office events such as happy hours and learning sessions.
- Kitchen with unlimited coffee/tea, beer, and snacks.