Finance Operations Manager
Refersion is a profitable, bootstrapped, and fast growing B2B app development company located in New York City. Our flagship product is a sales tracking and marketing (SaaS) platform in the e-commerce space. Our clients range from large, well known online retailers to SMBs.
Refersion employees love being part of a team, are eager to learn and master new skills, and are inspired by the opportunity to combine passion and purpose to shape the future of sports. We empower smart, ambitious, talented, and determined individuals to be difference makers at our company, for our partners, and for the clients that we serve.
As the Finance Operations Manager, you will develop and oversee effective financial forecast and budget processes, metric development and analysis, as well as manage reporting, ad hoc analysis and decision support. You will support management in developing financial, operational and strategic models (both short-term and longer-term strategic planning) with a focus on the delivery of effective and timely performance analysis. You will also develop, maintain, and champion the use of reporting tools to expand the breadth and depth of financial operational reporting in pursuit of improved visibility to management for information necessary to support strategic and tactical decision making. You will also be responsible for Board reporting and investor relations.
- BA or BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- 4-7 years of experience in finance and accounting in developing budgets and forecasts and other financial planning responsibilities.
- Extremely detail oriented with a comprehensive understanding of economic drivers
- Understanding of US GAAP, including software and SaaS revenue recognition
- Very proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools (power user of Excel) or similar tools
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of employees, management, executives, and other organizations
- Proven project management, problem-solving, critical thinking, and decision-making skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to function in a consultative style and to drive for results through cross-functional interactions
We're a small, collaborative team with no investors and a lot of freedom. This means that you will have direct impact in any project that you work on. Being a small, completely independently owned, Refersion is the perfect place for a candidate with serious ambition. Some other perks include:
- Great benefits: medical, dental, and vision.
- Convenient office location to all major public transportation lines.
- Flexible work hours.
- Plenty of office events such as happy hours and learning sessions.
- Kitchen with unlimited coffee/tea, beer, and snacks.
- Plenty of opportunity while we grow and scale.