Product Marketing Manager
Refersion is a fast growing B2B technology company located in New York City. Our flagship product is a sales tracking and marketing (SaaS) platform used by 30K+ SaaS and E-commerce businesses. Clients range from large, well known online retailers to small and medium businesses. Refersion is self-funded, profitable, and operates with full autonomy.
Refersion is seeking an ambitious, and client facing product marketing manager to help work on customer on-boarding, education, engagement and retention for our flagship product. You will collaborate with sales, product, and customer success teams to position our product through feature updates, events, support articles, newsletters, changelogs, and partnerships. You'll help us continuously improve the on-boarding experience with the goal of improving retention. This opportunity is great for an ambitious self-starter who's keen to growth with us.
- Define Refersion product positioning, communication strategy, onboarding experience, and general marketing processes.
- Execute strategies for event, product, partner, and content marketing against established positioning.
- Measure, test and optimize current support articles and on-boarding emails.
- Plan and craft monthly newsletters.
- Oversee writer and brainstorm topics for our blog.
- Work with agency partners, platform partners and clients for content exchange and case studies.
- Support sales in understanding and segmenting existing user base into personas to identify opportunities.
- Report out features, brand positioning, and recommendations to product development teams.
- Gather speakers and help run our monthly Meet-up group around e-commerce.
- BA or 4 year college degree required.
- 3+ years of experience working in marketing.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing.
- Master of Intercom and Jira.
- Extensive experience marketing subscription or SaaS products and companies.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, execute and tie marketing campaigns with internal segments and KPIs within the on-boarding experience.
- Expert in content development, channel optimization, and establishing brand voice.
- Collaborative working style, with ability to work independently, reporting out to team members for vetting.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to prioritize multiple projects.
- Priority given to candidates with extensive experience in performance marketing or SaaS product marketing.
We're a small, collaborative team with a lot of freedom. This means that you will have direct impact in any project that you work on. As an independent company, Refersion is the perfect place for a candidate with serious ambition who likes to work indepedently. Some other perks include:
- Great benefits: medical, dental, and vision.
- Convenient office location to all major public transportation lines.
- Flexible work hours.
- Plenty of office events such as happy hours and learning sessions.
- Kitchen with unlimited coffee/tea, beer, and snacks.
- Plenty of opportunity while we grow and scale.