Refersion is a fast growing B2B technology company located in New York City. Our flagship product is a sales tracking and marketing (SaaS) platform used by 20K+ SaaS and E-commerce businesses. Clients range from large, well known online retailers to small and medium businesses. Refersion is self-funded, profitable, and operates with full autonomy.
Refersion is seeking an ambitious, and client facing general marketing lead to establish partner, product, and event marketing for our flagship product. You will collaborate with sales, product, content, and customer success teams deliver feature updates, upcoming events, and timely content for our blog and partners. You'll help strategize and plan activations and campaigns targeted to potential customers and partners.
- Research and define brand positioning.
- Define optimization strategies for event, product, partner, and content marketing against established positioning.
- Measure, test and optimize ROI of Refersion's existing advertising channels: search, social, email, and blog.
- Plan and oversee content creation for blog and monthly newsletters.
- Work with agency partners, platform partners and clients for content exchange and case studies.
- Work with agency vendors to provide PR as needed.
- Support sales in understanding and segmenting existing user base into personas to identify marketing opportunities.
- Report out features, brand positioning, and recommendations to product development teams.
- Gather speakers and help run our monthly Meet-up group around e-commerce.
- BA or 4 year college degree required.
- 4+ years of experience working in digital marketing.
- Extensive experience marketing subscription or SaaS products and companies.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, execute and measure marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Experience with digital tracking technology and its limitations.
- Expert in content development, channel optimization, brand consistency.
- Collaborative working style, with ability to work independently, reporting out to team members for vetting.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to prioritize multiple projects.
- Priority given to candidates with extensive experience in performance marketing or marketing SaaS products.
We're a small, collaborative team with a lot of freedom. This means that you will have direct impact in any project that you work on. As an independent company, Refersion is the perfect place for a candidate with serious ambition. Some other perks include:
- Great benefits: medical, dental, and vision.
- Convenient office location to all major public transportation lines.
- Flexible work hours.
- Plenty of office events such as happy hours and learning sessions.
- Kitchen with unlimited coffee/tea, beer, and snacks.
- Plenty of opportunity while we grow and scale.