Technical Customer Success Manager
We are a fast growing B2B app development company located in New York City. Our flagship product is a sales tracking (SaaS) platform in the e-commerce space. We work with some large well known retailers.
Who We're Looking For
We like people who take responsibility and strive to be the main point of contact for the client; from the initial integration and demo to answering detailed product questions, understanding user pain points, and providing different resources. Specifically, you will be expected to understand client needs, walk clients through the software demo, get the client integrated with our software, provide ongoing support, help confirm bugs, and communicate with developers.
Our product is technical so while you do not have to be a developer, you must be able to think through technical issues independently in order to provide a proposed solution to the customer. We're nimble team that moves quickly within a fast-growing growing industry.
What You'll Be Doing
- Answering customer questions and assisting over chat, email, and phone.
- Leading screen-share demos of our platform to onboard new and perspective customers.
- Following up with inquiries regarding new implementation and existing projects.
- Collaborating with product manager and developers to identify bugs and communicate timelines back to the client.
- Act as the project/account manager between Refersion and client developers to facilitate complex customizations and integrations.
- Help manage and optimize our existing customer service processes and methodologies.
- Document solutions and work with our content manager to produce and update support articles.
- Report progress to upper management using customer data and relevant metrics.
- Relevant past work experience.
- A minimum of three years in a customer facing role.
- Exceptional sales or account management ability.
- Outstanding communication skills with ability to effectively delegate.
- Analytical, critical thinking, attention to detail and organizational skills are a must.
- Positive attitude, personable, and comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Eagerness to learn and Google what you don't know.
- Strong attention to detail, able to detect small differences to help troubleshoot code and spreadsheets.
- Passion for software, particularly web-based applications.
- Eagerness to learn web tracking technology and all its related issues.
- Building spreadsheets with Excel using formulas.
- Feature documentation and support knowledge base content writing.
- Ability to write MySQL queries in order to build custom reports.
- Understanding of web tracking methodologies and web analytics.
- Technical knowledge for how browsers render web pages, pass, and store data (e.g., cookies, session storage, SSLs, URL parameters, etc.).
- Previous experience in a customer support role for SaaS company or previous experience communicating development specifications to developers.
- Previous experience running affiliate or performance marketing programs.
We're a small team that works closely together and operate with complete autonomy and freedom. This means you will have direct impact in any project that you work on and your success will be felt across the company and by your clients. Some other perks include:
- Great benefits: medical, dental, and vision.
- Convenient office location close to all major public transport lines transportation.
- Flexible work hours.
- Plenty of office events such as happy hours and learning sessions.
- Kitchen with unlimited coffee/tea, beer, and snacks.
- Lots of opportunity to grow as we grow.