Refersion is helping brands and merchants in every industry transform the way they manage affiliate and influencer marketing programs, track promotions and campaigns, and grow online sales. Our performance marketing SaaS platform has a large and growing client base ranging from enterprise retailers to small and emerging businesses. In 2018 alone, we helped 7,000+ merchants track $200M+ in referral revenue and payout $20M+ in commissions.
The business is expanding rapidly and headquartered in New York City, with a satellite office in Miami. Refersion is 100% bootstrapped, highly profitable, and wholly independent of investor funding. We are a nimble, smart, and curious team of technologists that takes pride in our entrepreneurial approach and collaborative culture.
What You’ll Be Doing
As Solutions Architect, you will provide Refersion’s business development team robust support in the technical aspect of our sales process. Wearing the hat of primary technical resource, you will acquire comprehensive knowledge of our proprietary SaaS platform, conduct product demonstrations to prospective clients, and communicate our unique competitive advantage in a rapidly evolving landscape. Your hard work will ultimately support present and future efforts to scale our global presence in the referral marketing space.
- Create and maintain relationships with executives in the C-Suite, especially as this relates to understanding business strategy and objectives
- Diligently gather client business needs and requirements to scope and architect optimal technical solutions
- Write detailed proposals to help document the scope and approach of custom build-outs
- Architect technology solutions independently using Refersion's API
- Develop and deliver platform demos in enterprise client and strategic partner engagements
- Work with Development to create a timeline for various projects
- Provide technical replies to RFPs and RFIs
- Offer technical guidance on Refersion solutions as part of the sales process
- Partner with Customer Success, Sales, and Development to help adapt our solutions to a changing landscape
- Validate code built to ensure it performs to your specifications and anticipated results
- Manage the integration end to end, from scope to delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in business and / or technical field (preferred)
- 3 to 5 years’ business experience preferably in a SaaS, B2B, and/ or entrepreneurial environment
- Capability to understand and architect solutions using GraphQL and REST APIs
- Solid experience in and prior knowledge of e-commerce landscape, staying on the cutting edge of this space’s current as well as long-term trends
- Proven track record in SaaS/technical sales and/ or pre-sales
- Expertise in building business cases that meet the strategic needs and direction of enterprise-level clients and prospects
- Stellar presentation skills communicating ideas dynamically to senior executives of clients and prospects
- Ability to thrive and work seamlessly in an entrepreneurial sales environment
- Potential for some travel
We're a small team that works together closely and operates with complete autonomy and freedom. This means you will have a direct impact on any project that you work on and your success will be felt across the company and by your clients. Some other perks include:
- Great benefits: medical, dental, and vision
- Convenient office location to public transportation
- Flexible work hours
- Plenty of office events such as happy hours and learning sessions
- Kitchen with unlimited coffee/ tea, beer, and snacks