Customer Success Associate
Refersion is helping brands and merchants in every industry transform the way they manage affiliate and influencer marketing programs, track promotions and campaigns, and grow online sales. Our performance marketing SaaS platform has a large and growing client base ranging from enterprise retailers to small and emerging businesses. In 2018 alone, we helped 7,000+ merchants track $200M+ in referral revenue and payout $20M+ in commissions.
The business is expanding rapidly and headquartered in New York City, with a satellite office in Miami. Refersion is 100% bootstrapped, highly profitable, and wholly independent of investor funding. We are a nimble, smart, and curious team of technologists that takes pride in our entrepreneurial approach and collaborative culture.
Who We're Looking For
In addition to responding to inbound sales inquiries, understanding client needs, and walking them through the software demo, you will get their shop integrated, provide ongoing technical support, and promptly respond to app customization requests from your clients. Our product is technical so while you do not have to be a developer, you must be able to think through technical issues independently in order to come back with a proposed solution. We're a small team and we move quickly so you should be able to thrive in this kind of environment.
What You'll Be Doing
- Answering customer questions and assisting over email and phone.
- Leading screen-share demos of our platform and selling our technology to prospective customers.
- Following up with inquiries regarding new implementation and existing projects.
- Act as the project/account manager between Refersion and client developers to facilitate complex customizations and integrations.
- Help manage and optimize our existing customer service processes and methodologies.
- Document solutions and work with our content manager to produce and update support articles.
- Report progress to upper management using customer data and relevant metrics.
- Equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of three years in a customer service role.
- Understanding of web tracking methodologies and web analytics.
- Technical knowledge for how browsers render web pages, pass, and store data (e.g., cookies, session storage, SSLs, URL parameters, etc.).
- Outstanding communication skills with ability to effectively delegate.
- Analytical, critical thinking, attention to detail and organizational skills are a must.
- Positive attitude, personable, and comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Eagerness to learn and Google what you don't know.
- Exceptional sales or account management ability.
- Building spreadsheets with Excel using formulas.
- Ability to write MySQL queries in order to build custom reports.
- Feature documentation and support knowledge base content writing.
- Previous experience in a sales role for SaaS company or previous experience communicating developement specifications to developers.
- Previous experience running affiliate or performance marketing programs.
We're a small team that works closely together and operate with complete autonomy and freedom. This means you will have direct impact in any project that you work on and your success will be felt across the company and by your clients. Some other perks include:
- Great benefits: medical, dental, and vision.
- Convenient office location to public transportation.
- Flexible work hours.
- Plenty of office events such as happy hours and learning sessions.
- Kitchen with unlimited coffee/tea, beer, and snacks.