Senior Customer Success Manager
We are a fast growing B2B app development company located in New York City. Our flagship product is a sales tracking (SaaS) platform in the e-commerce space. We work with some large well known retailers. The company is 100% bootstrapped, no investors, and profitable.
Who We're Looking For
We like people who strive to be the main point of contact for the client; from the initial demo to answering detailed product questions and managing custom development.
Specifically, you will respond to inbound sales inquires, understand client needs, walk them through the software demo, get the client's shop integrated, provide ongoing support, and respond to customization requests from your clients. Our product is technical so while you do not have to be a developer, you must be able to think through technical issues independently in order to come back with a proposed solution. We're small team and we move quickly so you should be able to work well in this kind of environment.
What You'll Be Doing
- Answering customer questions and assisting over email and phone.
- Leading screen-share demos of our platform and selling our technology to perspective customers.
- Following up with inquiries regarding new implementation and existing projects.
- Collaborating with a developer to identify bugs and communicate timelines back to the client.
- Act as the project/account manager between Refersion and client developers to facilitate complex customizations and integrations.
- Help manage and optimize our existing customer service processes and methodologies.
- Document solutions and work with our content manager to produce and update support articles.
- Report progress to upper management using customer data and relevant metrics.
- Equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of three years in a customer service role.
- Exceptional sales or account management ability.
- Outstanding communication skills with ability to effectively delegate.
- Analytical, critical thinking, attention to detail and organizational skills are a must.
- Positive attitude, personable, and comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Eagerness to learn and Google what you don't know.
- Ability to write MySQL queries in order to build custom reports.
- Understanding of web tracking methodologies and web analytics.
- Technical knowledge for how browsers render web pages, pass, and store data (e.g., cookies, session storage, SSLs, URL parameters, etc.).
- Building spreadsheets with Excel using formulas.
- Feature documentation and support knowledge base content writing.
- Previous experience in a sales role for SaaS company or previous experience communicating developement specifications to developers.
- Previous experience running affiliate or performance marketing programs.
We're a small team that works closely together and operate with complete autonomy and freedom. This means you will have direct impact in any project that you work on and your success will be felt across the company and by your clients. Some other perks include:
- Great benefits: medical, dental, and vision.
- Convenient office location to public transportation.
- Flexible work hours.
- Plenty of office events such as happy hours and learning sessions.
- Kitchen with unlimited coffee/tea, beer, and snacks.