Finance Operations Manager (SaaS experience preferred)
Refersion is helping brands and merchants in every industry transform the way they manage affiliate and influencer marketing programs, track promotions and campaigns, and grow online sales. Our performance marketing SaaS platform has a large and growing client base ranging from enterprise retailers to small and emerging businesses. In 2018 alone, we helped 7,000+ merchants track $200M+ in referral revenue and payout $20M+ in commissions.
The business is expanding rapidly and headquartered in New York City, with a satellite office in Miami. Refersion is 100% bootstrapped, highly profitable, and wholly independent of investor funding. We are a nimble, smart, and curious team of technologists that takes pride in our entrepreneurial approach and collaborative culture.
As the Finance Operations Manager, you will develop and oversee effective financial forecast and budget processes, metric development and analysis, as well as manage reporting, ad hoc analysis and decision support. You will support management in developing financial, operational and strategic models (both short-term and longer-term strategic planning) with a focus on the delivery of effective and timely performance analysis. You will also develop, maintain, and champion the use of reporting tools to expand the breadth and depth of financial operational reporting in pursuit of improved visibility to management for information necessary to support strategic and tactical decision making.
- BA or BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- 4-7 years of experience in finance and accounting in developing budgets and forecasts and other financial planning responsibilities, preferably in an entrepreneurial environment
- Extremely detail oriented with a comprehensive understanding of economic drivers
- Understanding of US GAAP, including software and SaaS revenue recognition
- Very proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools (power user of Excel) or similar tools
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of employees, management, executives, and other organizations
- Proven project management, problem-solving, critical thinking, and decision-making skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to function in a consultative style and to drive for results through cross-functional interactions
We're a small, collaborative team with no investors and a lot of freedom. This means that you will have direct impact in any project that you work on. Being a small, completely independently owned, Refersion is the perfect place for a candidate with serious ambition. Some other perks include:
- Great benefits: medical, dental, and vision.
- Convenient office location to all major public transportation lines.
- Flexible work hours.
- Plenty of office events such as happy hours and learning sessions.
- Kitchen with unlimited coffee/tea, beer, and snacks.
- Plenty of opportunity while we grow and scale.